STEP #2: KAIZEN ~ DO YOU BELIEVE IN CONTINUOUS GROWTH?
A number of resources have been provided on this page to further assist you with you personal growth & development.
Recommended Steps: Follow the steps below for your personal journey..
Personal Assessment Tools
Personal Growth Resources
*Are you ready to leave your comfort zone?
- Do you believe in continuous growth to improve your skill sets and to ultimately open more opportunities for yourself?
- Do you trust that continuous education will directly (and indirectly) influence the results you may be looking to achieve?
- Are you working on self-improvement on a regular basis (*At least on a monthly basis)?
- Do you feel that improving your general education, soft skills, technical skills, self awareness, environmental & situational awareness, communication skills (literacy & verbal), effective story telling/ public speaking, emotional intelligence, time management, planning/ organisation/ execution skills etc. will help improve your overall ability and quality of life?
- How much do you really value your self-awareness, emotional intelligence and overall intellect?
- Do you feel confident that you have the ability to achieve almost any goal you set yourself?
- Are you honestly willing to make the real sacrifices – Yes, the tough decisions… And to take action on a regular basis to realise your passion, purpose and desired lifestyle?
- Are you confident that you are mature and open-minded enough to make better life-decisions, with as little emotional bias as possible… And with the use of credible information (facts) from reputable sources to support better decision making, for better outcomes in the short, medium to long term?
#Passion #Discipline #Method
Studies have shown that people who have developed the necessary habits and continuously strive for self-improvement generally achieve their goals on a more regular basis and often far surpass their peers. Every highly successful individual on this planet has developed key skills and habits that has guaranteed their success!
Achieving your goals and realizing your success is only the first step, but sustaining it for a lifetime is often another challenge… Yes, some people may have got lucky at some point, but those that can sustain a lifetime of satisfaction and success, surely have what it takes?!
Besides the more traditional and conventional educational channels, there are a number of fairly new and unique sources for obtaining some quality content and information to better educate yourself – Some of these are FREE sources and others may come at a price. However, investing in yourself and in your future is sure to realise a significant return on your investment… It fact, it is the best investment you will ever make!
Find some good sources of information below to help further improve your perceived and actual self-worth ;)
Neuropsychology of Self Discipline
Video: “Self Discipline: The master key to success – The core source of inner power that separates the dynamically achieving person from the unfulfilled, underachieving masses!”
NB: QUICK TIP >> This is an older narration, so if you are finding the pace a little slow, check the ‘speed’ setting on your computer – i.e. Find the YouTube ‘Settings’ (‘Gear’ icon) on the actual video, then click & find the ‘Speed’ option and adjust the video/ audio speed to your satisfaction.
One of our primary philosophies as stipulated throughout this website is that we strongly believe that passion, discipline and method are vital to ensure anyone’s success and satisfaction in life – To ultimately live your desired lifestyle. Failure to master one or more of these elements, will either limit your degree of success (and/or satisfaction) or more likely lead to a sense of failure and dissatisfaction with your personal circumstances.
Once you have determined what your true passion and purpose is for your life… Your reason for getting up every morning… Your WHY? Then you can start to focus on HOW you can ensure the best chance of achieving your desired passion and purpose, your ‘wildest dream’?
Most importantly, all of these processes require self discipline. Self discipline is inevitably the difference between people that achieve their goals and dreams with purpose, from those that chase them like headless chicken – Aimlessly hoping to somehow, some day achieve their objectives with little or no concerted plan or effort?! …
And once you have mastered your self discipline, you will require the best possible methods to ensure you can effectively plan and execute your objectives to give you the best possible chance of success in whatever you desire.
We have embedded the adjacent self discipline video for your active study. Please do not just skim through it – Try to proactively listen, take notes and participate, as much as possible. There are essential teachings in this video from helping you to find your true passion (purpose), implementing skills for improved self discipline and methods for achieving your ultimate desires and goals in life!
Want to Improve your Skill Set?
Find some key learning channels, as per the buttons (links) below – There is a lot of quality information out there, Google for more…
See recommended books by category & get your FREE eBook today!
*Click banners below to link to the relevant pages.