[BOOK REVIEW] The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change
- Book Title: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change
- Author: Stephen R. Covey
- Genre/ Category: Efficiency & Effectiveness Through Habit Forming Behaviours
- Average Rating: 4.5 Stars
Book Review [Summary]
*Here are 7 habits of highly successful people –
- BIG Idea #1: Be proactive
- BIG Idea #2: Begin with the end in mind – ‘The funeral exercise’ (Write your personal and desired obituary)… Start acting like you want to be known!
- BIG Idea #3: Put first things first – Priorities… “If everything else fails today, what is the one thing I need to do to have a productive day”?
- BIG Idea #4: Think Win-Win… Or no deal
- BIG Idea #5: Seek first to understand then be understood
- BIG Idea #6: Synergize (1+1 =3 … Leverage)
- BIG Idea #7: Sharpen the saw – Be more efficient and effective in your ways
- BIG Idea #8 (Follow-up/ Bonus): Help others find their voice – Once you have found your voice, help others
- BIG Idea #9 – Read the Book: The 4-Quadrants
See recommended books by category & get your FREE eBook today!
*Click banners below to link to the relevant pages.
What we can offer you!
Four key areas where we can help you & your business.