Wanting to go mountain biking, but don’t know where to start? How to start? Perhaps you’re not comfortable going alone into unknown spaces?
If you would like to spend a few hours, a whole day, or even a few days cycling off-road in our magnificent country, you have come to the right place!
Any non-cyclists are catered for too. In fact, knowing that each person and group will have different needs, Shawn tailors each trip to suit your needs, ability, interests and budget. Why not combine this wonderful way of engaging with nature, with your other reasons for coming to South Africa? Use it to destress after a business trip, add some action to your annual holiday; or even make it THE reason for your visit.
We have the following destinations available:
- Cape Town and environs, most certainly the best mountain biking any city in the world can offer;
- The Cederberg with its powerful geological formations, its open wilderness, farms and small villages;
- The majestic Karoo and Swartberg mountains;
- The Baviaans Kloof in the Eastern Cape with its stunning scenery; and
- The Northern Cape where you will be able to share the bush with rare antelope like roan and sable. You might even run into a buffalo or two; and the birdlife is extraordinary. Extras can be arranged like visiting the Big Hole in Kimberley (the biggest man-made hole in the world, dug during the height of the Diamond Rush days); or going on a night drive to try and find the very elusive Aardvark.
SwitchonMyMedia.com is proud to be involved with the design, development and implementation of MTBSouthAfrica’s website & digital solutions… MTBSA have recently launched their website to offer unique Mountain Biking experiences in South Africa and selected regions around the world. If you are a Mountain Biking enthusiast, take a look at the Mountain Biking (MTB) South Africa’s website for more information. If you require further details, contact Shawn Benjamin and his team and they will be happy to assist you with pre-packaged or customised tours