What is SEO?
- Why can no one find you online?
- Wondering why your website is not bringing in any business?
- Well, have you heard of or considered SEO?
*SEO = Search Engine Optimization
If you have not heard of SEO or are not trying to at least take advantage of SEO, there is little chance people will find your website online without you actually telling them about it.
SEO takes a number of criteria into account and if implemented correctly, will further improve the chances of your website being found via search engines through natural (‘organic’ or ‘algorithmic’) means.
Here are a few things to consider for ‘Search Engine Optimization (SEO)’:
- Website domain name (User-friendly, memorable, readable and relevant – Is yours?)
- SEO-friendly URL’s (URL: Uniform Resource Locator)
- Registering for website indexing with the major search engines
- Website structure and navigation
- Key Word Analysis: Key words and key word ratios for all your website content (key word ratio should be: 5-12% per web page)
- Key phases
- Website descriptions
- Website content including all forms of multimedia
- ‘Alt’ and ‘title’ tags for all your images (multimedia) on your webpages
- Web content updates and relevance
- Cross-linking with website’s of similar interests (Link sharing/ partnerships)
- Social networking integration
- SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
Barring the fundamental considerations, as listed above, there are also a number of SEO tools that can be found online that will assist with a full analysis of your website’s SEO capabilities and provide for solutions hereto.
If you require assistance with your SEO solutions, feel free to Contact Us or take a look at our packages, as per the links below: